LOAD your CONEXT® Visa® Prepaid Card to
Two $300 JetBlue
to double your chances
CONEXT® Getaway Giveaway! - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The CONEXT® Getaway Giveaway! (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on 8/7/19 at 8:30 a.m. and ends on 9/9/19 at 4 p.m. (the “Promotion Period”). All valid entries must be received during the Promotion Period. No entries into the Sweepstakes will be accepted before or after the Promotion Period.
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is CONEXT®, located at 300 Motor Parkway, Suite 215, Hauppauge, NY 11788 (the
“Sponsor”). These CONEXT® Getaway Giveaway! Official Rules (the “Official Rules”) constitute a legally binding
agreement between you and Sponsor and govern your entry in the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes,
you unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor,
which shall be final and binding in all respects, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or Official
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open residents of the domestic United States who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, officers, directors and employees are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize (the “Ineligible Parties”). Household Members and Immediate Family Members of Ineligible Parties are also not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence as an Ineligible Party for at least three months out of any 12-month period. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean the parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses of an Ineligible Party. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
Enter the Sweepstakes by loading funds to your CONEXT® Visa® Prepaid Card during the Promotion Period at Bridge Capital Solutions Corp. in Hauppauge and Southampton. There is no minimum load amount to enter. You will automatically receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry per load made to your CONEXT® Visa Prepaid Card during the Promotion Period. There is no limit on the number of load entries you may make per day or during the Promotion Period.
Enter the Sweepstakes by loading funds via CONEXT® Mobile Load to your CONEXT® Visa Prepaid Card during the Promotion Period. There is no minimum load amount to enter. You will automatically receive two (2) Sweepstakes entry per load made to your CONEXT® Visa Prepaid Card during the Promotion Period. There is no limit on the number of load entries you may make per day or during the Promotion Period.
To enter the Sweepstakes without loading funds to a CONEXT® Visa Prepaid Card, hand print your name, address, day and evening telephone numbers, valid email address (if available), and date of birth on a 3"x5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to: CONEXT®, 300 Motor Parkway, Suite 215, Hauppauge, NY 11788. Mail-in entries must be received by Sponsor by the end of the Promotion Period (4p.m. on 9/9/19). You will receive three (3) Sweepstakes entry per mail-in entry form received during the Promotion Period. There is no limit on the number of mail-in entries you may make per day or during the Promotion Period.
Upon submission, all entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor reserves the right to, and at its sole discretion may, reject any entry for failure to comply with these requirements. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is also subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, illegible, late, misdirected, or incomplete entries or for incorrect or inaccurate entry information.
4. PRIZES; ODDS OF WINNING:
Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive two JetBlue gift cards (approximate retail value (“ARV”): $600 USD)
Odds of winning the Grand Prize will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received. Only one prize will be awarded to any individual entrant or household. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the card issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination of the approximate retail value of the prize. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply regarding the use of any prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The winner of the Grand Prize will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designated representatives on 9/9/19 after the Promotion Period ends. Sponsor’s decisions are final.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Within approximately one (1) week after the random drawings, Sponsor will send a prize notification email to the winners at the winners’ email addresses on file with Sponsor. If Sponsor does not have an email address on file for any winner or if email address is undeliverable, Sponsor will attempt to provide verbal notification to the winner(s) using the telephone number on file with the Sponsor or as provided on the mail-in entry. You expressly consent to the Sponsor’s use of your telephone number for this purpose. Any winner must claim the prize within thirty (30) days of the first attempt by Sponsor to notify the winner. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s) or telephone number(s), incorrect email addresses or telephone numbers, technical difficulties associated therewith, or any winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account or telephone number. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in your email address, home address, or telephone number, and you are solely responsible for maintaining updated contact information with Sponsor.
Any winner notification not responded to within thirty (30) days may result in prize forfeiture. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
7. RESPONSIBILITIES OF WINNER(S). Winners agree to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, and a publicity release upon the request of Sponsor. Winners will be responsible to arrange receipt of their prize. They may pick up prize from Sponsor’s location at 300 Motor Parkway, Suite 215, Hauppauge, NY 11788 during business hours (9am-5pm). If any winner who arranges pick up does not pick up the prize from the Sponsor’s address set forth above within thirty (30) days of Sponsor first providing notification to the winner, such winner thereby agrees to forfeit the prize. Prize winners may request items to be mailed via U.S. mail (return receipt requested) and/or delivered to the winner’s physical address on file with the Sponsor at Sponsor’s expense. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and the Bank shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
10. RELEASE. You hereby agree to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Bank, further covenant not to sue the Bank, and acknowledge that the Bank has not made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Sweepstakes or the prizes.
11. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: The Official Rules are available online at www.conextnow.com/getaway for public viewing. A copy of the Official Rules will be displayed at all load locations and will be made available by request at time of load. Upon loading each time, CONEXT® Cardholder will receive a receipt that will include a sticker with the URL to Official Rules. A link to the Official Rules will also be emailed (if available) to all CONEXT® Visa® Prepaid Cardholders on or before the start date of the Promotion Period.
To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to CONEXT® cc: CONEXT® Getaway Day Giveaway! at 300 Motor Parkway, Suite 215, Hauppauge, NY 11788. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than ten (10) days after the Promotion Period has ended.
12. DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or the awarding of prizes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (d) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you, but in such circumstances, you agree that this exclusion of liability shall extend to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. CONTACT INFORMATION: For questions regarding the Sweepstakes, please contact CONEXT® at 300 Motor Parkway, Suite 215, Hauppauge, NY 11788, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 1-855-674-7787. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission and processing of Sweepstakes entries and the overall marketing and administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.